Vegas Birthday Baby

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Pack Your Bags Chester, We're Goin' To Vegas!

Woo hoo! It's my birthday and I've decided to whoop it up. So, I grabbed my numero uno party posse pal, Susie, and we've headed to Vegas.









The flight out was fine, the woman next to us was already ripped because she hadn't flown since she was 11, which was 29 years ago. We had a couple of margaritas on the plane and are ready to roll.








We're in the Luxor right now -- it's ridiculous, like "Pharohs of the Caribbean" or something.

The room is all decorated with Egyptian heiroglyphs, and our outer wall is all slanty outward and has a view of the pool, a bunch of parking lots, and the mountains in the distance.





Ok, enough writing, time to party!




(Silly text by the partylicious Laura La Gassa. Crazy photos by the fabulous Susie.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

I really hate to say this, but right now I am drawing a complete blank as to who you are. But then I'm also sitting here drinking mimosas, so please forgive me.

11:52 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Oh yeah! Tahoe Jules! Susie says HI! She was going to bring her Hello Kitty purse to Vegas with us but it wouldn't fit in her suitcase what with all the clothes and the sneaky bottle of birthday bubbly.

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home